Saturday, March 31, 2012

Experiments with I am the Diva's challenge #64


I am the diva's Weekly Challenge #64 is a "String Theory" challenge. The challenge here is for everyone to use a common string in their work. The string in this case was four intersecting lines that look like the folds on a kids folded paper fortune teller. Here are some ideas that I came up with. My two favorites which will be my submissions for this week will be in my next post.

Now when I see lines radiating from a central point I think Fengle, so...


Ended up not sure where to go with this one, but like how the circles inside the loops of the vine work...


Had to try some Paradox of course...


Zentangling while waiting for the concert to start... inspired by rhododendrons...


One last one... back to Fengle : )



No comments:

Post a Comment