Tuesday, July 8, 2014

New, new, new...

New Classes, New Location, New Tangles, New Products... and a beach trip THIS WEEK!!! The last six months have been busy with my regular work...but summer is here and it seems there is once again time to get out and about teaching and sharing Zentangle, and there is so much new to share...

Classes at Kamala Art and Soul, Holliston
This summer and fall I will be teaching a schedule of classes for Kate at Kamala Art & Soul in Holliston, MA staring with some Beginner (Zentangle Basics) classes and some themed classes starting in August with an Ocean Theme workshop and a Teach me a Tangle workshop. To check out the details click here .

Community Tangle Time, Norfolk
If you are free on Wednesday mornings (9:30-10:30am) feel free to join Community Tangle Time at Norfolk Public Library (if the weather is nice we will be out on the Town Common beside the library). All ages are welcome, including children as long as they are able to sit quietly with the group. Currently we are tangling our way through the alphabet with tangles beginning with a different letter each week. There is no fee for this informal meetup (but donations towards a copy of A Book of Zentangle' for the library are welcome), so just come and have fun with friends and take some time to breathe, draw, relax.

Field Trip to the Beach
****Sunday July 13th ****
This month is Zentangles tenth (Zenth?) birthday; to celebrate I am planning a field trip to a beach to create supersized tangles in the sand. For more details click here for my Class Info page or  Click here for my facebook page. All are welcome; bring friends and family and make a day of it!



New Tangles
'Like' my Facebook page to hear about new tangles. There is a new one from Rick and Maria called ING and a new one from one of my students called 'Ellie' and another that I am still putting together but will be ready to share soon :)

New Products
As well as regular square and round (Zendala) tiles and black as well as white, there are now new tan tiles (and brown pens to go with!) and soon there will be another size of tiles to play with. To stay in touch, join a class, follow me on facebook, email me to get on my email list and/or or check out the blogs and newsletters from Zentangle.

It's going to be a fun summer, wont you come play?

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment